Saturday 30 April 2011

1st Wedding of 2011 Vicky & Simon

HIGH FIVE!

Wow and what a start for the year! It was a BOILING hot April Bank Holiday.


Vicky & Simon


Photobucket
The venue was absolutly stunning in the sunshine. http://www.minterne.co.uk Minterne Gardens is so well Kept on a breathtaking landscape. I would definatly would love to shoot there again soon.
Photobucket
I had written out a massive blog going through the day but it failed to save so i shall keep this one short :) phew i hear you say.

Big thanks to Greg Thurtle for 2nd shooting with me. I have farrrr too many keepers n im looking forward to seeing all of his :). i think instead of a dvd vicky & simon may have to have a hardrive to fit them all on haha sooo many

anywho here is a couple of my faves of the day!





Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket




Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
I am a freelance photographer From sunny sunny Bournemouth - I love shooting people mostly. I have a relaxed reportage feel to my Wedding work as i like to let the day run its own course but still involve set up portraits throughout the day I have a pretty much open mind with my photography :-) I also really enjoy Shooting Live Music & Sport

Popular Posts