Thursday 15 September 2011

Lianne & Jon Part I

Getting back from my holiday im straight back into editing mode. Instead of putting up a full wedding preview i thought with Lianne & Jon's Day i would put it up in parts.......so heres the drama at the Brides mum's house :o)

Shooooes
Lianne BlogUse

Lianne BlogUse2



Lianne BlogUse

Dress :-)
Lianne BlogUse

With the makeup done i love getting a nice headshot

Lianne BlogUse



Now the girls are ready its time for a photo just before the bride gets into her dress :o)...n im kicked outa the room

Lianne BlogUse
Ahhhh back into the room now n you can seethe detail in the dress was fantastic you can really see it here when the girls were fastening up:)

Lianne BlogUse


Nerves set in yet lianne? lets sort them out earings out
Lianne BlogUse



Just the necklass now

Lianne BlogUse



Final touches now

Lianne BlogUse



Lianne BlogUse



So with the mad rush over we have a final pic, Next Blog will be the rest of the sunny day @ Parley Manor, Bournemouth
Lianne BlogUse











oh and why not a preview for part 2

Lianne for blog

No comments:

Popular Posts

About Me

My photo
I am a freelance photographer From sunny sunny Bournemouth - I love shooting people mostly. I have a relaxed reportage feel to my Wedding work as i like to let the day run its own course but still involve set up portraits throughout the day I have a pretty much open mind with my photography :-) I also really enjoy Shooting Live Music & Sport

Popular Posts